Friday, October 10, 2008

We're still here...

I know, it's been forever since I've posted anything. Life has really gotten crazy lately. Brian will be home in less than a month and it seems like there are a million things to get done all of a sudden. My job search has also picked up and I'm much more serious about finding something now so that is keeping me very busy too.
I have been taking pictures though and here are just a few. I will post some more along with some cute videos later. As you can see Alexis is doing really well standing up hanging on to things. She's discovered that's how she gets things she wants (aka things Ian tries to keep from her) so she is constantly standing and seeing what she can get. Despite the picture of Ian with the pacifier (enjoy it, hopefully it's the last) we are phasing it out fairly well. He is only allowed to have one at bed time and in the car. The car will be the next phase out and then eventually it will be gone for good.
As I speak the kids are actually spending the night at my mom's house which is their first time doing that...fun stuff. My dad and I are leaving early in the morning to drive to Ann Arbor for a football game. The Univ. of Toledo plays Michigan....very exciting (but only if Michigan loses).
More pics and videos to come...







No comments: