Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh joyful day!

I mentioned in my last blog that I was going to Ann Arbor to see the Univ. of Toledo play Michigan....well, that was today and what a glorious day. The weather was 75 and sunny and Michigan lost...at home....against Toledo....what could be better? My throat still hurts from screaming so much. I got a picture on my cell phone near the end of the game but unfortunately don't have it to blog with. So, you'll have to settle for a couple more cute pictures of the kids....





Did I mention that it was a great day and Michigan lost? Oh, I did......

2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Ha ha! We caught the end of the game and thought of you. It's always a good day when Michigan loses to a good school like Toledo-it humbles them a bit! Was wondering if there was a big party in Toledo Sat, but looks like you were at a funeral in Mich!

The Cherkauskas Family said...

We thought of you too, but are extremely jealous you were actually at the game! We miss our Big Ten football in person. What day for Toledo!