Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter










I know I'm a week late but here are some Easter pics finally. A few days before Easter we decorated eggs with Grandma Sheila. Ian had fun but thought the eggs were balls and therefore was more interested in throwing them (thank goodness they are hard boiled). He did a good job painting them though.




On Easter day they enjoyed lots of toys and cookies (and by they, I mean Ian). His favorite toy was a little toy Mustang that Grandma Jane and Grandpa Pat sent...it's exactly like our big one. He is very into cars and trucks lately so he tries to take it everywhere with him. Next year when Daddy is back we'll try hunting for eggs.

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

It looks like you had a really nice Easter. We completely forgot to do eggs-maybe next year! Ian is a regular Picasso!

I like your short haircut. Very cute!

Alexis is getting so big!

Embrace the Circus said...

So glad you had a happy Easter. And I second what Sarah said: I like your short haircut! It makes me think about cutting mine...

The Cherkauskas Family said...

throwing the eggs...thanks for reminding me why we didn't decorate eggs this year! love the picture of you and the kids. drew loves to look too...when he sees the pics of ian he says "it's my ian."