Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I got the best birthday present ever today....Brian is home!! I'll put pictures up later but I just wanted to let everyone know that he's home. I went up to Detroit to get him and when we got home Ian was sooo excited. I put away the Flat Daddy picture this morning so he's been wondering all day where Daddy went and now he's ecstatic to have the real Daddy to play with. And of course Miss Alexis was all smiles...another person around the house to give her lots of love and attention...what could be better? Ok, gotta go...look for pictures soon!

2 comments:

The Cherkauskas Family said...

Yeah!!! Hi Brian! And Happy Birthday Julie. So happy for you guys. Enjoy!

The Cook Family said...

What an awesome birthday present! Enjoy your time together!