Monday, June 23, 2008

Our weekend at the Lake

We spent this past weekend at our family's lake cottage in Indiana and unlike last month when we went, I actually got pictures this time. Ian loves the water of course and couldn't wait to get in as soon as we walked out to the lake. Here he is in his shorts because he couldn't even wait until we got his swimsuit on. Next time we're just going to come with him wearing it I guess...





I dipped Alexis in the lake once but she was more content to sit on the shore in her Bumbo and watch her brother. She also liked sitting at the end of the dock with me watching boats go by...

When Ian finally got his swim trunks he had a lot of fun floating around on a new inflatable thing my mom just bought, running up and down the dock and jumping off the dock too...








So, overall it was a great trip to the lake and we can't wait to go back again in a couple of weeks. We did miss seeing our cousin Kim though and we hope she had a great time in California and has a really fun time in Austria!! (We did see Uncle Mike, Aunt Rae and Carol and they let us know what a fan you are...hehe!!)


4 comments:

The Cherkauskas Family said...

drew loves the new video. "my ian's riding a boat!" great pictures. looks like wonderful weekend. between you & kristen, i'm really starting to miss having bodies of water around.

The Thrailkill's said...

looks like so much fun. we love the water, and am jealious you have a "family place"

The Thrailkill's said...

Hey this is Adrianne- I want to go to the lake!! I guess we'll just pick Brian up at the airport and come straight to the lake :) Ben and I will babysit one night for you two lovebirds but other than that we can watch movies and play cards...it will be the best R&R ever!!!!

The Cook Family said...

I second Jenn on the 'no water' factor! It's great that Ian loves to swim so much!