Sunday, February 3, 2008

Getting Started







Hi! We've been doing MySpace for a while but thought we'd try this out as well. So, I guess we'll just start out with a little bit about our family. Brian is originally from Rochester, NY and I (Julie) am from Swanton, OH (just outside of Toledo) and we met our freshman year at the University of Dayton. We got married and have been enjoying life living where the Army sends us, which so far has included Schweinfurt, Germany and Ft. Huachuca, Arizona. Brian is currently on his second deployment to Iraq so we have a house outside of Toledo, Ohio while he is away. We have two great kids, Ian who was born in Sept. 2006 and Alexis who was born in Oct. 2007. We also have a fat kitty named Ava who spends her days trying to escape Ian's grasps.



I am enjoying being at home with the kids until I find a job...hopefully something part-time for now...but since I'm kind of particular about what I want to do I haven't found anything so far. Ha! Oh well. Ian has started daycare already and he absolutely loves it!



I guess that about sums it up to start with. Hopefully I can keep up with this!



-Julie



1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

Oohh! She is getting so big, and she looks so much like her daddy! Glad you started this!