Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a good Big Brother

This is exactly why I keep the camera out downstairs. I was finished feeding Alexis yesterday when I went over to the sink for a second and heard Ian giggling behind me. I turned around and there he was feeding the baby. Luckily my mom was there to see it too. Ian really is very helpful. He's learned to throw garbage away and put dishes in the sink when he's done with them (although dishes sometimes end up in the garbage too). He likes to wipe Alexis' mouth when she's done eating and apparently now he likes to try to feed her! What a good big brother!

4 comments:

The Cherkauskas Family said...

i was waiting for him to start throwing it...glad he didn't disappoint. that's so cute though. what a nice big bro.

The Cook Family said...

That made us laugh! What a good little helper. When is he going to start changing diapers?

The Cherkauskas Family said...

just had to comment again because drew now demands to "see picture my ian" nearly every day. he even just said "i like baby too." so keep the videos coming because drew's his biggest fan!

The Thrailkill's said...

That is awesome!!! I can't wait until we can teach Emily to throw her trash away